31 Oct 2019
Meat & Cheese
We’ll see you on November 23, 2019 for our Meat & Cheese tasting featuring 6 different whiskies for you to enjoyed paired with delicious fromage avec la charcuterie. Whether you’re new to whisky or you want to try new whiskies to expand your collection… welcome! Tickets to go on sale Thursday, October 31 at 8:30AM at whiskydev.com/tickets. Set your reminders and/or watch Slack, Facebook, or Twitter.
Otherwise, as with all our events:
- There are a limited number of tickets, so grab your tickets, quick!
- Welcome drams are poured from 6:30-7:00.
- The main tasting goes from 7:00-10:00.
- Heels from previous events are poured from 10:00 until midnight.
- Our goal is to offer you the opportunity to learn more about whisky and pick up on new favourites and flavours while connecting with other technical people and sharing your passions. We want it to be a comfortable place where you meet other programmers, learn what else is being worked on in Victoria, and pick up on some cool new technologies.
- You must be of legal drinking age. You may be required to show 2 pieces of ID. We can not serve you if you are intoxicated.
- No refunds.
- By purchasing a ticket you agree to not drive a motor vehicle after the event.
- By purchasing a ticket you agree to (and are subject to) our Community Agreement/Code of Conduct.
Til next time,
The Whisky Oriented Development team
Post tagged with: Events