05 Oct 2018
We hope to see you on November 24th, 2018 starting at 7PM for our Great Grains whisky tasting. Distilleries are digging deep to find flavours to set themselves apart while keeping true to whisky tradition, and we’ve found a full roster to tickle your fancy (and your tastebuds, and your curiosity).
We’ve chosen to add a Community Agreement/Code of Conduct for our group, and we’d love if you would comment on the pull request for the current draft with any suggestions: https://github.com/WhiskyDev/whiskydev.github.io/pull/92
Otherwise, as with all our events:
- There are a limited number of tickets, so grab your tickets, quick!
- Welcome drams are poured from 6:30-7:00.
- The main tasting goes from 7:00-10:00.
- Heels from previous events are poured from 10:00 until midnight.
- Our goal is to offer you the opportunity to learn more about whisky and pick up on new favourites and flavours while connecting with other technical people and sharing your passions. We want it to be a comfortable place where you meet other programmers, learn what else is being worked on in Victoria, and pick up on some cool new technologies.
- You must be of legal drinking age. You may be required to show 2 pieces of ID. We can not serve you if you are intoxicated.
- No refunds.
- By purchasing a ticket you agree to not drive a motor vehicle after the event.
Slainté, salut, santé, prost, and ‘IwlIj jachjaj to you. See you there!
Til next time,
The Whisky Oriented Development team
Post tagged with: Events